Pain.com Ranked As The Top Tech Tool For Nurses
SAN ANTONIO, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pain.com has been selected and ranked number one of the 101 Tech-Tools for RN's and LVN's by the LVN to RN website ( http://www.lvntorn.net/tech-tools.html). Pain.com is a consumer oriented pain management resource website. Pain.com is a useful educational tool for Nurses, Doctors and all other Healthcare professionals.
Pain.com posts daily, original content and Healthy Tips. The content shows the cause of pain, symptoms of pain and treatment of pain. The Pain Clinic section of the site offers consumers a list of Pain Clinics in their area.
Nisha Dutton of lvntorn.net says, "I'm writing to congratulate you on having Pain.com featured on the list of 101 Indispensable Tech Tools for Nurses that was just published on LVNtoRN.net We built this list as a resource and reference for our readership of students or soon-to-be students in nursing. Both students and professional nurses are relying increasingly on technology to do their best at school and work, and we want to help them keep up with the latest apps, blogs, and forums that can help keep them at peak performance. You've created a really useful tool for nurses, and we're happy to honor that by showcasing it on the list."Pain.com is proud to be featured on lvntorn.net. For further information contact: Cindy Arlantico, Editor, Pain.com, 562.305.8847, Email, www.pain.com Pain.com is owned by Dannemiller, Inc of San Antonio, Texas. This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE Pain.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV