IXYS Corporation (NASDAQ:IXYS), a leader in power semiconductors, mixed-signal and digital ICs for power conversion and motion control applications, announced today the introduction of the PDG-2500 Handheld +5V Digital Pulse Generator by its IXYS Colorado division.
The PDG-2500 portable handheld pulse generator produces single-shot pulses from 80ns to 1s in width and pulse frequencies from 5 Hz to 1 MHz. It features an intuitive touch screen interface to control both the high resolution digital pulse generator as well as an additional user-adjustable voltage, variable from 0 to +5V DC. This DC voltage can be used as a control voltage to set high voltage power supply levels or other equipment parameters that are controlled with a DC voltage.
In addition to touch screen user control, the PDG-2500 includes a USB computer interface for straightforward computer control and operation.
“The PDG-2500 is a rugged handheld instrument that provides users with an easy to use, compact and portable dual function pulse generator for lab, production floor or field uses. It is well suited for gating, triggering and pulsing in laser, electro-optic, component test, chemistry and numerous other test and measurement applications that require precision high-speed pulses,” commented Stephen Krausse, General Manager of IXYS Colorado.Portability included! The PDG-2500 can operate on internal battery power for up to six hours, or on 100-240VAC power with the included power supply. The PDG-2500 brings the pulse to the application. PDG-2500 Features:
- Frequencies from 5 Hz to 1MHz with duty cycle: 0.00 % to 100.00 %
- Single-shot pulse widths from 80 ns to 1.0000000 s
- Analog channel with 0.000 V to 5.000 V DC output, 76 micro-volt adjustability
- Intuitive touch screen control
- USB computer interface
- Battery powered for portability and electrical isolation
- RoHS compliant
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts