On Thursday, March 28, Dry Fried Wing Company (OTCQB: EEDG) will hold an investor conference call from 4-5 p.m. EDT. Conducted by CEO and President James Boyd, the call will update investors on Boyd’s plan of opening a company restaurant in Atlanta and validating a franchising model, as well as answer investor questions. These questions will be compiled via email and culled through to determine the most frequently asked and most relevant to the purpose of the call. Investors are welcome to submit questions through the Dry Fried Wings Website to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your questions no later than Wednesday, March 27, at 5:00 p.m. (EDT) for consideration.
Call 855- 212-0212, meeting ID# 803-710-357, on Thursday, March 28, at 4:00 p.m. to hear from Boyd and learn more about the future of the Dry Fried Wing Co.
For more information please visit www.dryfriedwings.com
This release contains statements, which may constitute "forward-looking
statements" within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933 and the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended by Private Securities
Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Prospective investors are cautioned that
forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and
involve risks and uncertainties, and actual results may differ
materially from those contemplated by such forward-looking statements.
Important factors known to management that could cause actual results to
differ materially from those in forward-looking statements include
fluctuation of operating results, ability to compete successfully, and
ability to complete before-mentioned transactions. The Company
undertakes no obligation to update or revise forward-looking statements
to reflect changed assumptions, the occurrence of unanticipated events,
or changes to future operating results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV