SciQuest (NASDAQ: SQI), the leading provider of cloud-based business automation solutions, today announced the next major version of its spend management product suite. Available today, the release features a new user interface that includes consumer-like features and experiences similar to sites like Amazon, Facebook and LinkedIn. Combined with other significant new features such as a Digital Mailroom for accounts payable, tighter contract management integration, a new Workflow Inspector and shared shopping cart, SciQuest is making it even easier for customers to cut costs, automate processes and gain transparency to turn spending into savings.
The latest product enhancements are the result of direct customer feedback, which reinforces SciQuest’s commitment to deliver innovative products that meet organizations’ needs to more effectively manage spend through automation The new product was previewed to customers at NextLevel, SciQuest’s annual user conference held last month. Customers provided extremely positive feedback about the new user interface in particular, commenting on the ease of navigation and intuitiveness of the experience.
“We are committed to continuous enhancements to enrich the user experience across our suite of cloud-based applications,” said Mark Digman, SciQuest Vice President, Product Marketing and Strategy. “This release represents a tremendous leap forward, by enabling users to shop within their organization much like how they purchase goods on-line as consumers. Along with other key features of this release, we have streamlined key processes within AP, procurement, purchasing and contract management to empower our customers to contribute to the bottom line.”
New SciQuest User Interface
- Simple, Intuitive Site Navigation –Clean slide-out side menus replace tab-driven navigation menus and enable users to quickly find where they want to go. In addition to a newly reorganized menu structure, new search options are available that help users find what they need and determine their next task.
- In-application notifications – Notifications and action items will be communicated in an interactive, easily accessed fashion within the application. These communications are visible from all pages in the application, similar to applications like Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Detailed Cart Preview – Instead of the cart summary available in previous versions, a cart preview allows users to see what items they have added to their cart without navigating away from the primary shopping screens.
- User Profile Improvements – The new version of the SciQuest product suite incorporates new task-driven screens for managing user profiles, which will guide users through the various options.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts