W. R. Grace & Co. (NYSE: GRA) announced today that it will release its first quarter 2013 financial results at 6:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, April 24, 2013. A company-hosted conference call and webcast will follow at 11:00 a.m. ET that day.
During the call, Fred Festa, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Hudson La Force, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will discuss the first quarter results and provide commentary on business performance. A question and answer session with analysts will follow the prepared remarks.
Access to the live webcast and the accompanying slides will be available through the Investor Information section of the company’s web site, www.grace.com. Those without access to the Internet can participate by dialing +1 877.299.4454 (U.S.) or +1 617.597.5447 (International). The participant passcode is 60991616. Investors are advised to dial into the call at least ten minutes early in order to register.
An audio replay will be available at 1:00 p.m. ET on April 24. The replay will be accessible by dialing +1 888.286.8010 (U.S.) or +1 617.801.6888 (International) and entering the participant passcode 29840878. The replay will be available for one week.About Grace Grace is a leading global supplier of catalysts; engineered and packaging materials; and, specialty construction chemicals and building materials. The company’s three industry-leading business segments—Grace Catalysts Technologies, Grace Materials Technologies and Grace Construction Products—provide innovative products, technologies and services that enhance the quality of life. Grace employs approximately 6,000 people in over 40 countries and had 2012 net sales of $3.2 billion. More information about Grace is available at www.grace.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV