Credo Acquires OnlineTutorSolutions.com
A 2013 SIIA CODiE Award winner, Credo believes that everyone deserves the ability to learn and the opportunity to succeed.
To help people achieve their academic, professional and personal goals, Credo partners with libraries, educators, publishers and technology providers to deliver solutions for developing information skills. Founded in 1999, Credo has offices in Boston and the UK. For additional information about Credo and its Literati solutions please visit http://corp.credoreference.com.
Credo Media Contacts: Mary Kay Jezzini, 212.352.1404 Lynn Brainard, 714.771.4397 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Credo
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV