ProQuest LLC To Host Full Year 2012 Results Conference Call, Thursday, March 28 At 11:00 A.m. ET
ANN ARBOR, Mich., March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ProQuest LLC, a global information firm central to research, will release its full year 2012 financial results (through December 31, 2012) on Wednesday, March 27, 2013. On Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 11 a.m. (ET), CEO Kurt Sanford and CFO Phil Evans will host a conference call for lenders and bond investors to discuss the results.
Call-in details are available on ProQuest's secure investor exchange. Contact email@example.com for further information.
About ProQuest ( www.proquest.com)ProQuest connects people with vetted, reliable information. Key to serious research, the company has forged a 70-year reputation as a gateway to the world's knowledge - from dissertations to governmental and cultural archives to news, in all its forms. Its role is essential to libraries and other organizations whose missions depend on the delivery of complete, trustworthy information. ProQuest's massive information pool is made accessible in research environments that accelerate productivity, empowering users to discover, create, and share knowledge. This energetic, fast-growing organization includes the Summon™ web-scale discovery service, the new ProQuest Dialog™ service, and business units ebrary®, Serials Solutions®, RefWorks-COS™, and Bowker®. SOURCE ProQuest LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV