7. -- Software maker Red Hat (RHT) is expected by analysts on Wednesday to post earnings of 30 cents a share in the fiscal fourth quarter on revenue of $349.6 million.
8. -- U.S. prosecutors are examining whether JPMorgan Chase (JPM) failed to fully alert authorities to suspicions about Bernard Madoff, The New York Times reported, citing several people with direct knowledge of the matter.
9. -- Paychex (PAYX), the payroll processor, is expected to report third-quarter earnings of 39 cents a share on revenue of $592.6 million.
10. -- One person was killed and trains were halted after an earthquake with a magnitude of at least 6.1 struck Taiwan on Wednesday.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV