Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading provider of innovative information technology and hospitality software solutions, today announced that Clearwater River Casino & Hotel in Lewiston, Idaho, has selected a comprehensive software suite from Agilysys, including the Visual One™ PMS, InfoGenesis™ POS and Eatec® inventory and procurement solution. The property, which includes a hotel, casino, convenience store, gas station and RV park, is currently undergoing a 35,000-square-foot expansion to add an event center and 200 gaming machines.
"We needed property management, point-of-sale and inventory and procurement systems that could handle the needs of a growing enterprise," said Troy Mariano, MIS director at Clearwater River Casino & Hotel. "The Agilysys solutions were the right fit, and the company's reputation for service and support was also an important factor in our decision. Other properties that had worked with Agilysys had only good things to say about the company's support, which has proven to be true. We are pleased with our partnership and are confident the technology will streamline operations, enhance guest service and give us a competitive edge."
Clearwater River Casino & Hotel is using the following Agilysys software solutions:
- Agilysys Visual One PMS, a comprehensive and fully integrated property management system that offers a wide range of features and functionality, including front office operations, guest history, housekeeping, reservations management and more. Its user-friendly screens are laid out in a logical and understandable format with quick-feature icons and drag-and-drop capabilities. The software, which runs on a Microsoft® SQL Server® database, has modules for accounting, activities, club management, comp accounting, condo accounting, guest marketing, sales and catering and spa management.
- Agilysys InfoGenesis POS, an award-winning point-of-sale software solution that combines powerful reporting and configuration capabilities in the back office with an easy-to-use touchscreen terminal application. Designed for multi-unit operations common in hospitality environments, the system can manage any combination of dining, bar service and retail operations. InfoGenesis POS features real-time reporting capabilities, packages and prix fixe menus, signature capture, multi-language capability and advanced sorting, filtering and grouping options. It interfaces with a wide range of host systems, such as gift card and guest management solution providers, and is available as an on-premise solution or hosted application.
- Agilysys Eatec inventory and procurement solution, a full-featured application designed specifically for the foodservice and hospitality industries. Along with its core purchasing, inventory, recipe, forecasting, production and sales analysis functions, the system also offers modules for buffet management, catering, nutrition, retail management and cycle planning. The modular structure enables customers to construct the exact set of features they need — whether it is an enterprise-wide solution for multiple sites or a single-site system for multiple functions. The solution also offers more than 400 standard reports, which enable purchasing staff to make more informed and intelligent business decisions.
"Hotels and casinos that want to remain competitive must implement technology that helps improve efficiency and productivity," said Tony Ross, vice president of sales at Agilysys. "Our software solutions for property management, point-of-sale and inventory and procurement are designed to streamline the entire operation. The Visual One suite, in particular, is ideal for small to mid-sized casino hotels that want a flexible and fully integrated property management system, and the InfoGenesis POS and Eatec systems work together to offer a complete and integrated package for managing food and beverage and retail operations. These solutions will help Clearwater River improve productivity in nearly every area while also enabling the property to provide seamless guest service from arrival through departure."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV