This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration. Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here
Pharmaceuticals - Scandinavia Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Pharmaceuticals industry in each of the Scandinavian (
Sweden) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, segmentation, and five forces analysis, plus full five year market forecasts for each country. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report * Contains an executive summary market values, and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Compares data from
Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
Highlights The Scandinavian pharmaceuticals market had a total market value of
$10.0 billion in 2011.
Denmark was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 4.7% over the 2007-11 period.
Within the pharmaceuticals industry,
Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of
$4.7 billion in 2011.
Sweden is expected to lead the pharmaceuticals in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of
$5.1 billion in 2016.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials