March 26, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Pharmaceuticals - Scandinavia Industry Guide
Pharmaceuticals - Scandinavia Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Pharmaceuticals industry in each of the Scandinavian (
) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, segmentation, and five forces analysis, plus full five year market forecasts for each country. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary market values, and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Compares data from
, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The Scandinavian pharmaceuticals market had a total market value of
was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 4.7% over the 2007-11 period.
Within the pharmaceuticals industry,
is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of
is expected to lead the pharmaceuticals in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials