This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration. Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here
Oil & Gas Capital Expenditure Outlook 2013
Summary "Oil & Gas Capital Expenditure Outlook 2013" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, which analyzes the global oil and gas industry. The report contains a detailed analysis of the current and future capital expenditure of the various types of oil and gas companies – national oil companies, and integrated and independent oil and gas companies. It also provides a detailed analysis and information on the capital expenditure across the entire oil and gas value chain globally. Detailed information on oil and gas capital expenditure across various regions -
North America, South and
Middle East and
Africa - is also provided. The report also covers the planned oil and gas projects in upstream, refining, pipeline, Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and petrochemicals. The report has been prepared using data and information sourced from company reports, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Scope The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into the oil and gas sector's capital expenditure outlook for 2013. Its scope includes -
- Key findings and analysis of capital expenditure trend in the oil and gas sector.
- Historic and forecast capital expenditure information from 2008 to 2013.
- Information and analysis of capital expenditure across all oil and gas segments – upstream, midstream and downstream.
- Detailed information on the break-up of capital expenditure by region –
Asia-Pacific, South and
Central America, the
Middle East and
- Information on capital expenditure by company type – national oil companies, integrated and independent companies.