AUSTIN, Texas, March 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Astrotech Corporation (Nasdaq:ASTC), a leading provider of commercial space services, today announced that its Board of Directors has set the date for the Company's Annual Meeting of Shareholders as well as the record date for shareholders eligible to vote at the meeting.
The Annual Shareholders' Meeting will be held on Friday, April 26, 2013 at 9:00 am (Central Time) at 221 West 6 th Street, 21 st Floor, Austin, Texas 78701. Shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 7, 2013 will be eligible to vote at the meeting.
The items of business are:
|i)||to elect six directors to the Company's Board of Directors;|
|ii)||to ratify the appointment of Ernst & Young as independent auditors for the Company;|
|iii)||to conduct an advisory vote on our executive compensation (the "Say-on-Pay" vote);|
|iv)||to conduct an advisory vote on the frequency of future Say-on-Pay votes (the "Say-on-Frequency" vote); and|
|v)||to transact any other business properly brought before the meeting.|
CONTACT: Carlisle Kirkpatrick Chief Financial Officer Astrotech Corporation 512-485-9530 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV