NEW YORK, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LivePerson, Inc. (NASDAQ: LPSN), a leading provider of real-time engagement solutions, today announced that San Diego County Credit Union (SDCCU) has successfully implemented LivePerson's mobile chat solution to engage with its growing volume of mobile customers in real time, wherever they are.
As the 10th largest credit union in the United States and as an innovator in the financial services industry, SDCCU first launched mobile banking in 2009, with a full rollout of mobile services in 2011. Since launching mobile banking services, their volume of mobile traffic has grown tremendously, and SDCCU wanted to provide the same reliable, real-time support to their mobile customers as they do with their desktop-based customers. SDCCU decided to deploy mobile live chat to provide immediate, personal assistance to their mobile customers whenever they need help, wherever they may be.
"San Diego County Credit Union is committed to providing a better banking experience for its customers, and with the level of mobile traffic we're seeing, we thought it was critical to ensure that we're able to deliver the same high level of personalized service expected from SDCCU, in the mobile channel," said Teresa Halleck, President and CEO of San Diego County Credit Union. "LivePerson's mobile chat solution enables us to provide optimized assistance to our mobile customers, creating a satisfying and efficient banking experience, no matter where our customers are or how they choose to do business with us."Halleck also added, "Technology and innovation have played an important role in enhancing our service levels, shaping our customers' experiences, and creating deeper connections with our customers. LivePerson and their mobile solution have enabled SDCCU to consistently exceed customer expectations and offer services that even many of the big banks don't."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV