NEW YORK -- PVH (PVH), the clothing maker, is expected by Wall Street on Wednesday to report earnings of $1.50 a share on fourth-quarter sales of $1.6 billion.
SAIC (SAI), the security and communications technology provider, posted fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday of $186 million, or 54 cents a share, a swing from a year-earlier loss of $161 million, or 49 cents a share.Analysts were looking for fourth-quarter earnings of 52 cents a share. Revenue was $2.71 billion, matching the estimates of analysts. SAIC said it expects fiscal 2014 revenue of $10 billion to $10.7 billion, below analysts' expectations of $10.81 billion. The company declared a special dividend of $1 a share, payable on June 28.
Ericsson (ERIC) is in talks to buy Microsoft's (MSFT) IPTV business, which makes software used by phone companies to deliver television over the Internet, people with knowledge of the matter told Bloomberg. The transaction could be announced in a few weeks, said one of the people.
Software maker Red Hat (RHT) is expected by analysts on Wednesday to post earnings of 30 cents a share in the fiscal fourth quarter on revenue of $349.6 million. 3 Tech Stocks Under $5 Spiking Higher
Paychex (PAYX), the payroll processor, is expected to report third-quarter earnings of 39 cents a share on revenue of $592.6 million.
LogMeIn (LOGM), the remote-access services provider, said a federal jury decided in its favor in a patent-infringement case brought by 01 Communique.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV