DecisionPoint Systems Inc. Named To Motorola Solutions' Empower Circle
IRVINE, Calif., March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DecisionPoint Systems, a leading solutions provider dedicated to empowering mobile workers, has been named a Motorola Solutions' Empower Circle winner for 2012. This prestigious honor recognizes select Motorola channel partners and distributors for outstanding performance.
- A Motorola Solutions' Platinum partner since 1998, DecisionPoint Systems was one of only 100 companies around the globe selected for Empower Circle recognition.
- Empower Circle honorees successfully achieved a key performance benchmark in 2012, such as the highest percentage revenue growth over plan, the greatest year-over-year revenue growth or the highest percentage growth within a peer group.
- Winners also were recognized for their customer excellence performance and focus on expansion products and/or vertical markets.
SUPPORTING QUOTESGreg Henry, Vice President, Product Management, DecisionPoint Systems"Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mobile computing devices and provides an essential component of the mobile solutions that we design, develop and deploy to our customers. DecisionPoint is proud to be recognized by Motorola for the high value we bring to our customers and partners." Mark Kroh, vice president of North America Channels, Motorola Solutions "Motorola Solutions' Empower Circle awards recognize our best channel partners in 2012 for their dedication and performance. Their ability to focus on selling solutions, penetrate emerging verticals and drive our expansion portfolio has contributed to their success in being a trusted advisor with our mutual customers." SUPPORTING RESOURCES Website: DecisionPoint Systems Website: Motorola Solutions PartnerEmpower Program About DecisionPoint SystemsDecisionPoint Systems, Inc. improves productivity and delivers operational advantages to its clients by helping them move their business decision points closer to their customers. They accomplish this by making enterprise software applications accessible to the front-line worker anytime, anywhere. DecisionPoint utilizes all the latest wireless, mobility, and software development technologies. Media Contact:Allen & Caron, Inc. Rudy Barrio (investors) firstname.lastname@example.org (212) 691-8087 SOURCE DecisionPoint Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV