1-800-GOT-JUNK? Launches Mobile App To Improve Business Efficiencies
Parkins says a key goal of the project is to provide a modern usability experience – the right tools, at the right time, in the right place - for franchise partners and their teams. "We are striving to develop a product in which usability meets gamification to make the experience more fun and encourage user engagement."
When 1-800-GOT-JUNK? began franchising more than 10 years ago it was considered a relatively low tech company. Now, it's anything but, as Parkins explains. "This company is all about innovation. It's one of our four pillars of success. When you think you can't do something, think again until you realize you can. That's what will position us for the technology explosion that's coming."
About 1-800-GOT-JUNK?1-800-GOT-JUNK? is pioneering an industry that is helping residents and businesses remove junk and regain space. Whether it's a pile of household junk in the garage or a warehouse full of office furnishings, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? removes it for you, making the ordinary business of junk removal exceptional. We are passionate about recycling and donating to charity. 1-800-GOT-JUNK? was founded in 1989 and now operates throughout North America and Australia. For more information, visit www.1800gotjunk.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV