Tabula Releases Groundbreaking EDA Technologies In Support Of Its Suite Of High-Performance Packet Processing Solutions
Stylus 2.6 is available now.
Accelerating Worldwide Deployment
Tabula will demonstrate Stylus 2.6 together with its new high-performance packet processing solution suite during the company's first Spacetime Forum. This series of one-day technical seminars will commence on April 8 th and continue through May across a dozen cities in North America, Asia, and Europe. More than 250 engineers from key telecom OEMs are expected to attend.About Tabula Tabula is the industry's most innovative programmable logic solutions provider, delivering breakthrough capabilities for today's most challenging systems applications. The company's ABAX 2 family of general-purpose 3D Programmable Logic Devices (3PLDs), based on Tabula's patented Spacetime architecture and supported by its Stylus compiler, sets a new benchmark for the capability of programmable devices at volume price points, enabling re-programmability not only in FPGA applications but also in those historically served only by ASICs or ASSPs. Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, Tabula has over 130 employees and has assembled a leadership team consisting of industry veterans and successful entrepreneurs. Tabula is backed by top-tier investors with a long-term view toward enduring market leadership. For more information, please visit the Tabula website at www.tabula.com © 2013 Tabula, Inc. All rights reserved. Tabula, the Tabula logo, ABAX 2, the ABAX 2 logo, Spacetime, the Spacetime logo, Stylus, the Stylus logo and other designated brands included herein are trademarks of Tabula, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners SOURCE Tabula Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV