*IHG Internet in Hotels Survey carried out by YouGov Plc in March.
- All figures unless otherwise stated are from YouGov Plc.
- 8,306 adults were surveyed in China (1,016), France (1,005), Germany (1,032), India (1,011), Russia (1,018), UK (2,070) and US (1,154).
- Fieldwork was undertaken between 1-8 March 2013.
- The survey was carried out online.
- The figures for each country have been weighted and are representative of all adults (aged 18+) in each country.
- Full survey results are available on request.
** Data obtained from Smith Travel Research January 2013 Hotel Census.
New member benefits include:
- Free internet to all Elite members from July 2013 and extending to all members during 2014
- The ability to earn Elite status faster by staying in three or more of IHG's hotel brands
- Reward Nights will count toward earning Elite status
- Platinum Elite members' "extra" nights will roll over toward maintaining their status in their next membership year
Existing industry-leading benefits include:
- Points that never expire
- No blackout dates for Reward Nights, so members can stay any time
- Faster rewards by using a combination of Points & Cash
- Redeem points for flights on over 400 airlines with Flights Anywhere TM; for hotel stays virtually anywhere with Hotels Anywhere; or search, book and purchase car rentals with well-known local and global providers at airports worldwide with Cars Anywhere
- Exclusive member-only, in-hotel perks
- Priority Club® Rewards Concierge to help you find a specific merchandise reward
- Plus, earn points for everyday spending through our partners and other programs like Priority Club Shopping, Priority Club Dining