IREP Achieves Industry's Fastest Processing (Based On IREP Research): "Smartphone Bidding Optimization Support Tool" Developed By IREP
- Research and Development of "Google Enhanced Campaign" Migration Support Tool -
TOKYO, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IREP Co., Ltd. announced on March 26 that it has completed development of a tool called "Smartphone Bidding Optimization Support Tool," which supports the migration of the current service to Google "Enhanced Campaign," and the service will start in April 2013. Through smooth migration, it is possible to achieve even better results that are only possible with the optimum configuration based on analytical results.
- Background"Smartphone Bidding Optimization Support Tool" is a support tool for bidding optimization researched and developed by IREP, which aims to support the smooth migration of the existing campaigns of advertisers to the Google AdWords Enhanced Campaign started by Google Inc. on February 7, 2013.
The background to this migration is that, as Google rolls out the Enhancement Campaign, companies using existing Google AdWords are mandatorily required to migrate to the Enhancement Campaign by around June this year. After migration, advertisers will be able to change details of bidding as per area, as well as configure all site links in a group at once, which previously needed schedule setting and configuration per campaign; and, there will be many more advantages related to managing and operating advertisements.On the other hand, because the Enhanced Campaign basically does not allow keyword-wise management of bidding prices for smartphones independently from PCs and sets a uniform coefficient for keyword bidding prices among campaigns for smartphones, companies that manage current campaigns for PCs and smartphones separately face difficulties when setting respective bidding prices. If there are multiple keywords in a single campaign, and each SP/PC value (*1) is unique, there can be confusion over which figure should be set for the campaign (see the graph: http://prw.kyodonews.jp/opn/release/201303250738/). Considering this background, IREP has launched a task force for the Enhanced Campaign, in which we offer advertisers smooth migration to the Enhanced Campaign based on our ample knowhow and knowledge on SEM (Search Engine Marketing), which are accumulated through our digital marketing agency businesses in many years. This task force played a central role in building the data analysis guideline and programming, and eventually achieved development of a calculation program for effectively supporting bidding-price setting for smartphones. Finally, we aim to reinforce our structure and build an environment to support advertisers by leading them to set optimal bidding prices for smartphones, which had been a bottleneck for most companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV