6. Both parties envisage that the collaboration will effectively address issues faced by modern cities in planning and implementing urban sustainability initiatives. The partnership will also unlock further economic opportunities through engendering key innovations for industry development and creating local employment opportunities.7. "This collaboration marks another milestone in our long-term partnership with Fujitsu and we are excited that they have taken this opportunity to expand their activities in Singapore. The joint investment in resources and sharing of know-how will focus on tackling deep and complex problems facing metropolitan areas and facilitate the development of new approaches in big data. It is highly anticipated that insights and outcomes derived from the research will drive further innovations and create prospects that may be applied to other big cities," said Professor Alfred Huan, Executive Director, IHPC.
A*STAR And Fujitsu Set Up First Centre Of Excellence To Build A Greener Singapore
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts