TORONTO, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
AuRico Gold Inc. (TSX: AUQ) (NYSE: AUQ), ("AuRico" or the "Company") reports financial results for the three months and year ended December 31, 2012. All amounts are in U.S. dollars. The Company will host a conference call on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 beginning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Financial Highlights - Continuing Operations (1)
For the fourth quarter, the Company reported the following results from continuing operations:
- Revenues of $63.1 million
- Adjusted net earnings (2) of $13.7 million, or $0.05 per share
- Net loss of $7.4 million, or $0.03 per share, prior to a $127.0 million non-cash goodwill charge related to the El Chanate mine, as provided under IFRS accounting standards
- Production of 41,145 gold ounces (3)
- Cash costs of $628 per gold ounce
- Operating cash flow (before changes in working capital) of $31.1 million, or $0.11 per share
- Revenues of $163.6 million
- Adjusted net earnings (2) of $34.7 million, or $0.12 per share
- Net earnings of $29.2 million, or $0.10 per share, prior to a $127.0 million non-cash goodwill charge related to the El Chanate mine, as provided under IFRS accounting standards
- Production of 127,283 gold ounces (3)
- Cash costs of $516 per gold ounce
- Operating cash flow (before changes in working capital) of $39.1 million, or $0.14 per share
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV