The Art Of Segmented Wood Turning -- Where Patience And Talent Come Together
Oregon Public Broadcasting's " Art Beat" featured Tom's segmented wood turnings in its January 5, 2012 show. It can be viewed online at opb.org/programs/artbeat. His work has won numerous 1st Place Awards and a People's Choice Award at the Wallowa Valley Arts Festival, Joseph, Oregon, and was featured in the Wood Invitational at the Coos Art Museum, Coos Bay, Oregon.
Tom's designs are inspired by and echo nature, architecture, Native American themes, and abstract concepts such as chaos theory and fractals. His work starts at $750 with the 209-piece "Saturday Night" bowl of Maple, Yellowheart and Figured Walnut, and rises to thousands of dollars for such complicated pieces as the 721-piece "Bloodlines" and the 883-piece "Orion".
His work is available at Stewart Jones Designs – jewelry studio & art gallery, 2 South Main Street/P.O. Box 728, Joseph, Oregon, and can be seen online at stewartjonesdesigns.com. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 541.432.5202 for additional information.
SOURCE Stewart Jones Designs
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV