Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- Do you, or did you, own shares of Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. (NYSE: HNR )?
- Did you purchase your shares before May 7, 2010, or between May 7, 2010 and March 18, 2013, inclusive?
- Did you lose money in your investment in Harvest Natural Resources, Inc.?
- Do you want to discuss your rights?
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that a complaint has been filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas on behalf of all persons or entities that purchased the common stock of Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. (“Harvest Natural” or the “Company”) (NYSE: HNR) between May 7, 2010 and March 18, 2013, inclusive (the “Class Period”), alleging violations of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 against the Company and certain of its officers (the “Complaint”).
If you purchased shares of Harvest Natural during the Class Period, or purchased shares prior to the Class Period and still hold Harvest Natural, and wish to discuss this action or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact Timothy J. MacFall, Esquire or Peter Allocco of Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 825 East Gate Boulevard, Suite 300, Garden City, NY at (888) 969-4242, by e-mail to email@example.com, or at: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/harvest-natural-resources-inc-hnr.
Harvest Natural is a petroleum exploration and production company that focuses on acquiring exploration, development and producing properties in geological basins with proven active hydrocarbon systems. The Complaint alleges that throughout the Class Period, defendants made materially false and misleading statements, and omitted materially adverse facts, about the Company’s business, operations and prospects. Specifically, the Complaint alleges that the defendants concealed from the investing public that: (1) the Company incorrectly capitalized certain lease maintenance costs and certain internal selling, general and administrative costs; (2) the Company improperly presented certain cash flow items and cause certain long-lived assets to be impaired; (3) the Company was unable to sell its interests in Petrodelta S.A. to PT Pertamina (Persero); (4) the Company lacked adequate internal and financial controls; and (5) as a result of the foregoing, the Company’s statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times. As a result of defendants’ false and misleading statements, the Company’s stock traded at artificially inflated prices during the Class Period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV