3. VMware, Inc. ( VMW): Provides virtualization and virtualization-based cloud infrastructure solutions primarily in the United States. Market cap at $34.33B, most recent closing price at $80.15.Average quarterly operating expense over the last five quarters at $915.87M, vs. most recent cash and short term investments at $4630.83M, implies a Cash / Avg. Operating Expense ratio at 5.06.
Hedge Funds And Short Sellers Are Bullish On 5 Cash Rich Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.