SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., March 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At NAB 2013 booth #SU6202, Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI), a leading provider of software-based live and on-demand multi-screen video processing solutions, will feature a variety of advanced technology demonstrations, including HEVC (H.265) compression and Ultra HD (4K) television.
At NAB, taking place in Las Vegas April 8-11, Envivio will introduce new products and showcase new developments in next-generation software-based video processing that optimize the convergence of traditional TV and multi-screen services. Envivio is also making it possible for service providers to further enhance the multi-screen experience with additional capabilities for personalization, time-shifting and ad insertion on mobile devices.
Visitors to Envivio booth #SU6202 will be able to experience a range of advanced solutions, including:
- An Ultra HD 4K technology demonstration
- HEVC HDTV video compression, enabling up to 50 percent bit-rate savings while preserving video quality
- HEVC video streamed to a tablet in MPEG-DASH format
- TV Anytime capabilities including applications such as Catch-up and Start-over TV, highlights creation, ad insertion and nPVR
- Introduction of a new product that further personalizes the multi-screen user experience
- High efficiency MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) statistical multiplexing
- Envivio True Motion Experience, a new technology for high-quality streaming in MPEG-4 AVC format to connected TVs
- Video packaged by Envivio Halo™ network media processor in the Adobe HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS) format, protected by Adobe Access