- Higher efficiency power generation from coal is the first step in lowering carbon dioxide emissions;
- Major advancements in coal generation technology are taking place today in the areas of efficiency, emissions and costs; and
- Advanced coal generation must be at the center of any plan to significantly reduce greenhouse gas emissions, together with the development of major carbon capture and storage projects around the world.
Peabody Energy Chairman And CEO Greg Boyce Named Chairman Of Coal Industry Advisory Board; Board Releases Report On "21st Century Coal"
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.