Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that investors of Incyte Corporation (“Incyte” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:INCY) have until May 6, 2013 to move the Court to serve as lead plaintiff in the securities fraud class action lawsuit filed in the United States District Court for the District of Delaware on behalf of a class (the “Class”) comprising all purchasers of Incyte common stock between April 26, 2012 and August 1, 2012, inclusive (the “Class Period”). Incyte, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of proprietary small molecule drugs for oncology and treatment of inflammation. The Complaint alleges that Incyte issued misleading statements concerning demand for the Company’s myelofibrosis drug, Jakafi.
On August 2, 2012, Incyte announced the Company’s second quarter 2012 financial results and disclosed that the sales growth of Jakafi had been much softer during the second quarter of 2012 than investors and certain stock analysts had been led to expect. In response to these disclosures, the price of Incyte stock declined 22% from its August 1, 2012 close of $24.92 per share, to close at $19.57 per share on August 2, 2012, on heavy trading volume.
If you are a member of the Class described above, you have certain rights, and have until May 6, 2013 to move for lead plaintiff status. To be a member of the class you need not take any action at this time, or may retain counsel of your choice. If you wish to discuss this action or learn more concerning your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike, Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020, by telephone at (215) 638-4847, Toll Free at (888) 638-4847, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at http://www.howardsmithlaw.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV