LEHIGH VALLEY, Pa., March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Air Products (NYSE: APD) will release its fiscal 2013 second quarter financial results on Tuesday, April 23, 2013, before the stock market opens. The company will review these results later that day in a teleconference at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). The teleconference will be open to the public and the media in listen-only mode by telephone and Internet broadcast.
Live teleconference: 719-325-4919 Passcode: 5327454 Internet broadcast/slides: Available on the Event Details page on Air Products' Investor Relations web site.
A replay will be available via both the telephone and Internet from 2:00 p.m. EDT on April 23 through midnight on April 30.
Telephone replay: (888) 203-1112 (domestic) or (719) 457-0820 (international) Passcode: 5327454 Internet replay: Available on the Event Details page on Air Products' Investor Relations web site.About Air ProductsAir Products (NYSE:APD) provides atmospheric, process and specialty gases; performance materials; equipment; and technology. For over 70 years, the company has enabled customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable. More than 20,000 employees in over 50 countries supply innovative solutions to the energy, environment and emerging markets. These include semiconductor materials, refinery hydrogen, coal gasification, natural gas liquefaction, and advanced coatings and adhesives. In fiscal 2012, Air Products had sales approaching $10 billion. For more information, visit www.airproducts.com. SOURCE Air Products
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV