Texas A&M Researcher Receives $1.3 Million To Make Supercomputing Easier
Enter Bangerth, his team and deal II.
Given his expertise in computational mathematics, Bangerth is uniquely positioned to write such software that could be accessible to far more researchers. He's interested in programming, and, although by the strictest of definitions is a mathematician, he is at heart an engineer wanting to solve real-world problems. Because he also is well versed in many subjects, including physics and chemistry, Bangerth offers an interdisciplinary understanding of the myriad computing needs of sundry researchers.
For more information, go to http://www.science.tamu.edu/articles/1001/.
About Research at Texas A&M University: As one of the world's leading research institutions, Texas A&M is in the vanguard in making significant contributions to the storehouse of knowledge, including that of science and technology. Research conducted at Texas A&M represents an annual investment of more than $700 million. That research creates new knowledge that provides basic, fundamental and applied contributions resulting in many cases in economic benefits to the state, nation and world.More news about Texas A&M University, go to http://tamutimes.tamu.edu/ Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tamu/ SOURCE Texas A&M University
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV