- $35 million for Sherburne County (Sherco) Generating Station Unit 3 by lowering and deferring some 2012 and 2013 costs for later recovery, to better match the cost of the unit with its return to service later this year. The unit is currently unavailable as it undergoes extensive repairs since a catastrophic event in late 2011.
- About $8 million for Monticello Nuclear Generating Plant by deferring some 2013 costs for later recovery, subject to a review by the commission.
- Approximately $9 million by smoothing the impacts of the 2008 recession on pension expenses.
Xcel Energy Updates 2013 Rate Case, Reduces Request
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.