- The company's net income per diluted share increased 100% to $0.06 in the second quarter of fiscal 2013 compared with net income per diluted share of $0.03 in the second quarter of fiscal 2012;
- With one less day than prior year as a result of leap year, system-wide same-store sales were flat during the second quarter, with an increase of 1.9% at company drive-ins; excluding the impact of the extra day in 2012, system-wide same-store sales increased 1.3% and company drive-in same-store sales increased 3.3%;
- Company drive-in margins improved by 140 basis points; and
- The company purchased over $6 million of stock representing approximately 1% of its outstanding stock.
Sonic Doubles Earnings Per Share For Second Fiscal Quarter 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.