Bally Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BYI), a leader in slots, video machines, casino-management, interactive applications, and networked and server-based systems for the global gaming industry, today announced it has selected GeoComply for the integration of geolocation technologies into its market-leading Bally iGaming Platform.
“By entering into this partnership with GeoComply, we will be one of the first licensed suppliers to offer casino operators a fully integrated geolocation solution for their players,” said Bally Technologies’ Vice President of Business Development John Connelly. “This, combined with our ability to easily distribute content to an array of handheld devices, will enable operators to access the majority of their players in real time and address any regulatory concerns.”
GeoComply Chief Executive Officer Anna Sainsbury sees the agreement with Bally Technologies as a strategic commercial partnership with long-term opportunities.
“Working with Bally Technologies provides us a great platform for our technologies, as well as decades of player and product experience to tap into through the development process,” Sainsbury said. “Using our solutions to ensure that the player is on the right side of the state or provincial line or sovereign nation is only part of the challenge. We also need to do so in a way that does not interfere with the customer experience. With Bally, we can work in a customer-centric way, leveraging their knowledge and 81 years of experience as a technology provider to casinos to seamlessly deploy our technology without risking losing legitimate players.”Bally Technologies’ award-winning iGaming Platform features an open architecture that enables casinos to deliver play-for-free and wager-based poker, table games, video slots, bingo, and sports betting, as well as other best-of-breed content.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV