WILMINGTON, Del., March 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InterDigital, Inc. (Nasdaq:IDCC), a wireless research and development company, announced today that Donald P. Dinella has joined the company as Chief Licensing Officer. Mr. Dinella, who also will serve as Chief Licensing Counsel, has most recently served as Chief IP Counsel & VP, IP Global Operations for Alcatel Lucent. Mr. Dinella has also held significant intellectual property positions at Lucent Technologies, Inc. and AT&T. Mr. Dinella will be responsible for the day to day licensing activities of the company's patent holding subsidiaries.
"We are excited to have someone of Don's caliber join InterDigital, given his substantial experience in all aspects of the licensing business with major technology players," said Lawrence F. Shay, Executive Vice President, Intellectual Property. "The addition of Don is an important component in InterDigital's continuing efforts to pursue our licensing goals."
About InterDigital ®InterDigital develops fundamental wireless technologies that are at the core of mobile devices, networks, and services worldwide. We solve many of the industry's most critical and complex technical challenges, inventing solutions for more efficient broadband networks and a richer multimedia experience years ahead of market deployment. InterDigital has licenses and strategic relationships with many of the world's leading wireless companies. Founded in 1972, InterDigital is listed on NASDAQ and is included in the S&P MidCap 400 ® index. The InterDigital, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17586 InterDigital is a registered trademark of InterDigital, Inc. For more information, visit: www.interdigital.com .
CONTACT: Patrick Van de Wille Email: email@example.com +1 (858) 210-4814
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV