Wolseley Ventures Limited Files Early Warning Report
The acquisition of securities in Montana by the Offeror is for investment purposes. The Offeror may from time to time dispose of, or acquire, additional securities of Montana. The Units were sold to the Offeror in reliance upon the prospectus exemption in Section 2.3 of National Instrument 45-106 Prospectus and Registration Exemptions.
This press release is issued pursuant to National Instrument 62-103 - The Early Warning System and Related Take-Over Bid and Insider Reporting Issues, which also requires a report to be filed with regulatory authorities in each of the jurisdictions in which Montana is a reporting issuer containing information with respect to the foregoing matters (the " Early Warning Report"). A copy of the Early Warning Report will appear with Montana's documents on the System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval and may also be obtained by contacting Janan Paskaran on behalf of the Offeror at 403.776.3728.
The Toronto Stock Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept the responsibility for the accuracy or adequacy of this press release.
SOURCE Wolseley Ventures Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV