NEW YORK, March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MFC Industrial Ltd. (NYSE: MIL) (the "Company") announced plans to release its fourth quarter 2012 results before market on Monday, April 1, 2013. That same day, at 10:00 a.m. ET ( 7:00 a.m. PT), a conference call and webcast will be held to review the results; the call will be broadcast live over the Internet at the Company's website, www.mfcindustrial.com.
Web participants are encouraged to go to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to register, download, and install any necessary audio software. The online archive will be available shortly after the conclusion of the call and continue for seven days.
About MFC Industrial Ltd.
MFC is a global commodity supply chain company and is active in a broad spectrum of activities, including its integrated commodities operations, mineral and hydrocarbon interests, which focus on metals, energy, chemicals, plastics and wood products. MFC also provides logistics, financial and risk management services to producers and consumers of commodities. Our global business activities are supported by our captive commodities sources through strategic direct or indirect investments and other commodities sources secured by us from third parties.To obtain further information on MFC, please visit our website at: http://www.mfcindustrial.com. SOURCE MFC Industrial Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV