Top Five Mother's Day Gifts From Massage Envy SpaÂ®
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Deciding on the perfect gift for Mother's Day, whether it's your mom, grandmother or mother-in-law, can be a challenge. One thing is for sure - a day at the spa is something every mom deserves to help relax and de-stress. Massage Envy, the pioneer and national leader of professional, convenient and affordable massage and spa services, has compiled its top five gifts for Mother's Day.
- Trigger Point Therapy – Allows mom to focus on specific tight muscles that cause chronic pain. This customizable massage session uses cycles of isolated pressure and release to heal aching joints.
- Sugar Foot Scrub Therapy – Add this upgrade to any massage session and mom's toes will thank you. The foot scrub cleans and exfoliates, removes dead skin cells, and soothes the surface of the skin while stimulating lymph flow and increased circulation.
- Murad ® Healthy Skin Facial –Designed by Dr. Murad, a global leader in skincare science, our facials will rejuvenate mom's skin. Facials include Environmental Shield ® Vitamin C, Clarifying Enzyme Acne, Anti-Aging and Sensitive Skin.
- AromaTherapy – Enhance any massage session with one of four AromaTherapy blends. Mom will love the natural fragrant oils extracted from herbs, flowers and fruits to help relieve stress.
- Mother's Day Gift Card & Membership – You can't go wrong with a gift card or gift membership. This is the perfect way to start mom on the path to wellness and have her customize her own "ME day."
"There's no better gift than the gift of wellness this Mother's Day," said Paula Stapley, director of communications for Massage Envy. "Help mom relax and rejuvenate with a customized massage or facial session, or spend the day at the spa together for a special bonding experience."
Open seven days a week, each Massage Envy offers convenient times and locations to fit any guest's needs. Visit Massage Envy on Facebook at Facebook.com/MassageEnvy or on Twitter at Twitter.com/MassageEnvy. For healthy living and wellness tips, visit Massage Envy's blog at TouchofWellnessblog.com. Additional information, including a list of all clinics, can be found at MassageEnvy.com.About Massage Envy Massage Envy, based in Scottsdale, Arizona, is the leading provider of therapeutic massage in the United States. The national franchise is dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage and spa services to members and guests with busy lifestyles at convenient times and locations. Founded in 2002, Massage Envy has over 865 locations in 47 states. In addition, the average unit volume for a Massage Envy is $1.2 million. The company was recently ranked #81 in Entrepreneur's 2012 Franchise 500 and #29 in its Fastest Growing Franchise rankings. Massage Envy is a member of the International Franchise Association (IFA) and was named a Military Friendly Franchise in 2012. For more information, visit MassageEnvy.com. CONTACT: Amanda RichFish Consulting202.248.6288 email@example.com SOURCE Massage Envy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV