- FRC is a co-sponsor of the March for Marriage taking place outside of the Supreme Court on Tuesday. Cathy Ruse, J.D., senior legal fellow, will speak at the March for Marriage rally.
- Family Research Council's Ken Klukowski, J.D. will be attending Supreme Court oral arguments on the Defense of Marriage Act and Proposition 8 Tuesday and Wednesday. He is the co-author of a legal brief in the marriage litigation.
- Additionally Peter Sprigg, senior fellow for policy studies, will also be available to discuss oral arguments, the March for Marriage and the issues related to the Defense of Marriage Act and Proposition 8.
- Chris Gacek, J.D., Ph.D., will be available to discuss FRC's amicus briefs in the DOMA and Prop 8 cases. Gacek worked with Paul B. Linton, J.D. of the Thomas More Society on the briefs.
- Many of the 18,000 pastors within FRC's network of churches are engaged in a series of "Stand for Marriage Sundays." The church leaders are encouraging their congregations to pray and stand for marriage as the union of one man and one woman.
UPDATE: Family Research Council Experts Attending Supreme Court Marriage Oral Arguments, March For Marriage Rally
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.