Marketing Weekly Infographic Outlines How Small Businesses Can Use Facebook Marketing
Small business marketers must also study the right time to post on the social platforms. Updating their timelines when fewer followers will be actively pursuing the posts could limit social media success. The graphic revealed the worst day to share on Facebook is Wednesday, while the weekends garner the best results.
About Marketing Weekly Marketing Weekly ( www.marketingweekly.com) provides the latest news in the world of marketing. From the newest updates in SEO to trends in social media, Marketing Weekly informs and educates marketers of all levels about today's ever-changing landscape.
Aaron L. Kelly630-504-8392 Aaron.Kelly@emedia.comSOURCE Marketing Weekly
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV