Marketing Weekly Infographic Outlines How Small Businesses Can Use Facebook Marketing
CHICAGO, March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Marketing Weekly ( www.marketingweekly.com ), a hub for the latest marketing news and online marketing solutions, recently created an infographic outlining how small businesses can make the most of their online marketing budgets through advertising on Facebook. The infographic references information from Small Business Trends that showed small businesses spend between $1,000 and $2,500 on their social media marketing and shared how enterprises can use Facebook to maximize their marketing expenses.
The infographic, which gathered research from a number of industry resources, provided guidance on how small businesses can "Get Promotion and Get Organized" in the Facebook marketing strategies. According to a study by Vertical Response, 90 percent of small businesses use Facebook and 32 percent of companies post at least once per day. Enterprises don't often have a lot of money to spend on marketing and have to make the most of cost-efficient initiatives.
"At Marketing Weekly, we understand how Facebook marketing has taken off in recent years, but many small-business owners struggle to use the right strategies on the social platform to merit the highest return on investment," said Nancy Simeone, managing editor for Marketing Weekly. "Our infographic will provide small-business owners with the information they need to maximize the potential of Facebook and use the networking tools to gain customers and respect in their industry."When starting off with social media marketing, the infographic explains why it's important to create a set of goals for what the company hopes to achieve by advertising on Facebook. With goals in mind, the next aspect of social media marketing is to measure each initiative, because tracking success is key in figuring out what tools work best.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV