Dynacast Announces Conference Call To Discuss Year End 2012 Financial Results
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dynacast International Inc. ("Dynacast") today announced that its management will hold a conference call to review its results for the year ended December 31, 2012 on March, 28, 2013, at 11:00 a.m., Eastern Time. The call may be accessed by dialing (877) 873-1192 for U.S. callers or (706) 643-1195 for international callers. Please reference conference ID# 26339232.
A telephonic replay of the call will be available after 2:00 p.m., Eastern Time, on March 28, 2013 and continue through April 28, 2013 and can be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056 for U.S. callers or (404) 537-3406 for international callers. Please reference conference ID# 26339232.
Dynacast filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday, March 15, 2012.
About Dynacast InternationalDynacast is a global manufacturer of small, engineered die cast components for thousands of companies in end markets such as automotive safety and electronics, consumer electronics, healthcare, hardware, computers and peripherals and many others. Dynacast produces precision components by combining extensive engineering knowledge with our specialized manufacturing technologies. We provide cost effective solutions for our customers worldwide by identifying opportunities to redesign or consolidate products and assemblies through die-casting. We have a history of delivering value to our customers through our engineering expertise, efficient operations and Advanced Quality Planning systems. With Global Headquarters in Charlotte, NC, Dynacast operates 22 manufacturing facilities in 16 countries worldwide. Please visit www.dynacast.com to learn more. CONTACT: Suzi McNicholas704-927-2785 SOURCE Dynacast International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV