The Language Of Caring Guide For Physicians: Communication Essentials For Patient-Centered Care
The authors stress that these are challenging times as physicians deal with Accountable Care Organizations, Value-Based Purchasing, required patient surveys, patient-care standards, the added challenges of the Affordable Health Care Act and malpractice lawsuits.
"The quality of doctor-patient communication has a far-reaching impact on scores, outcomes, public perception, reputation, pay, job satisfaction and much more," stresses Dr. Rotering. "To thrive in the face of today's challenges, excellent physician communication with patients and families is pivotal."
Key points in the highly-acclaimed The Language of Caring Guide For Physicians :
- Physician communication is the number one factor most highly correlated with patients' likelihood of returning to a hospital or medical practice.
- Communication problems cause the vast majority of malpractice lawsuits.
- Effective patient-centered communication by physicians improves adherence to recommended treatment and in improved patient outcomes for diabetes, hypertension, and cancer.
- Physicians who communicate well with their patients find their work less stressful.
Leebov Golde Group clients include healthcare organizations large and small, including systems, integrated networks, academic medical centers, Veteran Administration hospitals, community hospitals, for-profit and not-for-profit hospitals, faith-based organizations, medical practices, long-term care facilities and health plans. Their clients have demonstrated breakthrough improvements in CAHPS survey performance and employee engagement. For more information visit: http://www.quality-patient-experience.comMedia Contact: Scott Lorenz, President of Westwind Communications Book Marketing , 734-667-2090 or firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Leebov Golde Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV