Camber Corporation Is Proud To Be Selected As A Prime Contractor For JPEO OPETS
HUNTSVILLE, Ala., March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Camber Corporation is proud to be selected as a prime contractor for the Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (JPEO-CBD) Omnibus Program Engineering and Technical Support (OPETS) multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. Camber was awarded three prime domains: Engineering and Technical, Logistics, and Information Technology and is teamed on the remaining three domains. With these awards, Camber will actively bid on up to $400 million in task orders across engineering, logistics, acquisition, business analysis, information technology, and medical domains, along with 70 other primes.
Since 1993, Camber has continuously supported the JPEO-CBD, its predecessors, and subordinate organizations. Throughout this period, Camber has assisted the JPEO-CBD with the design, development, testing, production, fielding, and sustainment of over 500 systems. Camber has been a best value contractor protecting the Government's investments as evidenced by our lead in Lean Six Sigma projects resulting in recent savings of over $2M and by our novel implementation of a supply chain management information system saving over $1M/year. Additionally, Camber helped establish several new program offices and new start programs.
Our contributions have assisted the JPEO in winning a number of awards, including:
- David Packard Excellence in Acquisition Awards – a prestigious Department of Defense recognition of an organization that has demonstrated superior management and accomplishment in the successful execution of one or more of the Better Buying Power acquisition efficiency initiatives.
- The Defense Acquisition Executive Certificate of Achievement – second in prestige only to the Packard Award
- a Project and Product Manager of the Year award,
With the award of three domains, and lead by our local Edgewood office, in place for over 9 years, Camber continues our reputation as a premier service provider to the JPEO-CBD and its subordinate organizations in all phases of the acquisition life cycle from requirements generation to training and logistics, and ending in operations, sustainment, and eventually demilitarization. Our corporate philosophy is "Customer Focused, Employee Driven." Our 350 Subject Matter Experts across the JPEO enterprise and the Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear community, where we have an 85% retention rate, is the driving force behind our success. Workforce recruitment, retention, and development are, and will remain, key Camber attributes going forward. To learn more about Camber Corporation, our capabilities, and our career opportunities visit our website at www.camber.com.(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121217/CL30239LOGO)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV