SALISBURY, N.C., March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Food Lion recently recognized Charles Inman as the recipient of its 2012 Store Manager Excellence Award. Inman, who is the store manager of the Food Lion located at 238 Pritchard Road in Clayton, N.C., was selected from among a group of 1,119 store managers across the company.
"I was very surprised and honored to receive this award," Inman said. "I am a proud Food Lion associate, and I am especially proud to lead my great team of store associates, who helped make this possible."
Inman joined Food Lion in 2002 as a cashier, and held positions of increasing responsibility, including produce manager, office manager and assistant store manager. He resides in Cary, N.C., and is getting married in May.
"Charles is an excellent leader in his store and he delivers the Food Lion brand to our customers and his associates every day," said Troy Leshko, division vice president for the Mid-Atlantic Division. "Charles' store leadership and strong business acumen helps him excel as a store manager every day. He is an extremely humble leader and demonstrates each of our company's core values every day. He is a strong developer of talent and also sets very high expectations for both himself and his team."In addition to Inman being selected as Food Lion's Store Manager of the year, 11 other leaders were also recognized for exceptional leadership. The regional and division winners include:
2012 Division Store Managers of the Year:
Northern Division Winner Doug Whiteman 85 Maddex Square Drive Shepherdstown W. Va. Northern Division Regional Winners Bill Ewing 2250 Hanson Road Edgewood, Md.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV