COFEPRIS Leniency Opens Doors To Stem Cell Therapies
NEW YORK, March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Celltex in Houston moved operations to Mexico early this year along with stem cell companies in India and China who have been inquiring about the Mexican market. According to ReHealth, COFEPRIS, which 2 years ago was closed to stem cell treatment has had a complete change of heart when they approached them again just about a month ago. ReHealth's core business is the development of autologous stem cells for diabetes types 1 and 2, COPD, cardiovascular diseases and sports injuries.
The Biopharma Mexico conference, from the 29 th-30 th October in Mexico City, will usher stem cell and regenerative medicine companies in the US , Europe and Asia into the Mexican market.
Join us and learn how to:
- Navigate regulatory processes, timelines and approvals
- Choose the right CRO
- Leverage on partnerships with various expert stakeholders
- Manufacture most cost-effectively
- Market to the local community
- Ensure reimbursement
If you offer tools, consumables, reagents, products and services in stem cell development, contact us to find out how you can participate.Biopharma Mexico will also bring together biotechs developing biologics, particularly bio-comparables and vaccines in the country. Visit: www.terrapinn.com/biopharmamexico About Terrapinn: Terrapinn is a business media company. Our products are trade exhibitions, conferences, training solutions and electronic and print publications. More information and a schedule of our events can be found at www.terrapinn.com. SOURCE Terrapinn Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV