Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
Cramer told Debra Borchardt at TheStreet.com Monday that the company's new device is not a game-changer, but the company does have a loyal fan base that is indeed worth something.
Cramer said he'd be a buyer of BlackBerry, for a trade, ahead of its earnings, where it's likely to report some good numbers thanks to reduced spending and the stabilizing of its subscribers. Beyond that, however, Cramer said he's not a fan of the stock in the longer term as it has been a football for analysts, being kicked around daily between $12 and $15 a share.To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV