Shocking Micro Documentary Film From Real Estate Entrepreneur Fabian Calvo Exposes The Risks And Opportunities Hidden Within Current Housing Market
NEW YORK, March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In the wake of the epic collapse of the real estate market in 2008, pundits and analysts are now announcing that a housing recovery is underway. However, it may be too soon to break out the champagne. Fabian Calvo, president of the real estate private equity firm The Note House, is sounding a revealing note of caution. With the coming release of his new micro documentary film, " House Of Cards, Real Estate's Big Secret", Calvo seeks out the truth behind the so-called real estate market recovery. What he has uncovered is that the market continues to be driven by artificial factors manipulating the market. That being said, Calvo believes this is a once in a lifetime opportunity that beginner to average investors can still take advantage of and if successful walk away with considerable profits for little or no upfront investment. To the chagrin of Wall Street Hedge Funds and big banks Calvo exposes the secrets of how to tap into what he calls "trillions of dollars in opportunity" with his Resourceful Real Estate Academy, a six- hour audio training course that covers step by step how to invest in the trillions of dollars of toxic bank debt and properties in today's rapidly changing economy.
"The Federal Reserve, large financial institutions, government agencies and the media have conspired to steadily drive home prices back up similar to what you see in stock pump and dump schemes," said Calvo. "There's a buying frenzy going on, but rest assured when these large financial institutions start dumping assets these prices won't last. Right now is really a once in a lifetime opportunity for individual investors looking to make money in this market without ever having to leave home."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV