Miami Beach Resort And Spa Announces New Ownership
MIAMI BEACH, Fla., March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The iconic Miami Beach Resort and Spa announced it has transitioned to its new ownership effective March 21, 2013.
On behalf the new owners, Miami Beach Resort Owner LLC Jacob Chetrit said, "We are looking forward to being part of the Miami Beach business community and to restoring the Miami Beach Resort and Spa to its former grandeur and into one of the better waterfront properties."
Enhancements to the hotel will include a new design concept for the public areas, restoration of meeting facilities, renovated guest rooms, and new food and beverage concepts.
"In order to minimize disturbance to our clients and staff, the hotel will continue to operate during restoration," Jacob Chetrit said.For periodic updates visit www.miamibeachresortandspa.com SOURCE Miami Beach Resort and Spa
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV