USD Research Park To Host National Conference
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) â¿¿ The University of South Dakota Research Park will host a national conference focusing on small business research in October.
Nearly 500 people are expected to take part in the National Institutes of Health's 15th annual Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer Conference in Sioux Falls on Oct. 28-30.
The two programs are part of the U.S. Small Business Administration. They provide research funding to small businesses interested in commercializing new technologies.
The conference will cover topics like protecting intellectual property and creating university spinoff businesses.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV