Neonode Inc., (NASDAQ: NEON), the optical touch technology company, today announces that its Multisensing ® technology is incorporated into a new e-reader from Deutsche Telekom – the Tolino Shine. Neonode’s Multisensing ® optical touch technology, the industry’s top choice for e-readers, provides the front-lit Tolino e-reader with:
- High resolution, glare-free touch technology for easy reading in any type of lighting condition, including direct sunlight;
- Gestures input for smooth page turns and seamless zooming in and out, allowing exceptionally user- friendly navigation;
- Ultra-low power consumption, permitting up to two months’ worth of reading on a single charge
- Any object touch support, including stylus, finger/gloved finger or an ordinary pen.
Tolino is the result of Deutsche Telekom’s partnership with German bookstore chains Thalia, Weltbild, Hugendubel and Bertelsmann, each of who have existing e-bookstores with a combined 35% share of the German e-book market.
The German technology industry association BITKOM has said that approximately 800,000 e-readers were sold in Germany in 2012, and that it expects that number to increase to 1.4 million units sold in 2013. http://www.bitkom.org/en/
Tolino is available from the Deutsche Telekom partners’ 1,500 physical stores as well as online, retailing at about €99 ($128).About Deutsche Telekom Deutsche Telekom is one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies, with approximately 132 million mobile customers, 32 million fixed-network lines, and more than 17 million broadband lines. http://www.telekom.com/company/at-a-glance/92662 About Neonode Neonode Inc. (NASDAQ:NEON) develops and licenses the next generation of MultiSensing touch technologies, allowing companies to differentiate themselves by making high performing touch solutions at a competitive cost. Neonode is at the forefront of providing unparalleled user experiences that offer significant advantages for OEM's. This includes state-of-the-art technology features such as low latency pen or brush sensing, remarkably high speed scanning, proximity-, pressure-, and depth sensing capabilities and object-size measuring.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV