Sue Erhart (Photo: Business Wire)
Great American Insurance Group is pleased to announce the promotion of Sue Erhart to Corporate Vice President of its Property and Casualty (“P&C”) Operations. Ms. Erhart joined Great American’s Legal Department in 2010. Prior to joining the Company, she was a partner with the law firm of Keating, Muething & Klekamp.
Ms. Erhart has supported all aspects of our P&C insurance business and provides advice on a wide range of legal issues. In her new role, Sue will continue to support our business operations and assist the General Counsel of the Property and Casualty Group in managing legal risk both in the U.S. and internationally.
Ms. Erhart holds a BS in Computer Science from Xavier University and a JD from the University of Cincinnati.
About Great American Insurance GroupGreat American Insurance Group’s roots go back to 1872 with the founding of its flagship company, Great American Insurance Company. Based in Cincinnati, Ohio, the operations of Great American Insurance Group are engaged primarily in property and casualty insurance, focusing on specialty commercial products for businesses, and in the sale of traditional fixed and fixed-indexed annuities in the individual, bank and education markets. Great American Insurance Company has received an “A” (Excellent) or higher rating from the A.M. Best Company for over 100 years (most recent rating evaluation effective February 22, 2013). The members of the Great American Insurance Group are subsidiaries of American Financial Group, Inc. (AFG), also based in Cincinnati, Ohio. AFG’s common stock is listed and traded on the New York Stock Exchange and the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol AFG.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV